We are constantly on the search for new colleagues to join our team.
Depending on the position level (entry-level through Director), key responsibilities of our team members generally include:
- Taking on a variety of tasks based on the specific engagement and level – examples include preparing project plans, interviewing management / employees, conducting detailed analysis, preparing and conducting presentations, managing project budgets and team members, etc.
- Managing or participating in deployment of the recommended initiatives, as required
- Acting as project manager and successfully managing team members (for Senior Consultant and above levels)
- Coordinating different stakeholders of the project
- Driving business development activities, including proposal writing
- Deepening the knowledge content of the firm through identifying new trends and developments in various sectors
- Working well in team-based environments, at times delegating work to others, or, taking on additional workloads
- Supporting the development of junior project team members through mentoring-based activities, training, guidance, etc.
- Multi-tasking and managing significant workloads based on the specific engagement
- Our onboarding process usually consists of two rounds.
The blend of skills and experience we typically look for is as follows:
- Graduate of a top-tier university – MBA or an equivalent master’s degree a plus
- Prior experience working with leading consulting companies preferred
- Prior experience in sales, marketing, or business intelligence preferred
- Prior experience in managing projects and teams preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Turkish or English)
- Flexible with international travel
- If relevant, military service preferably completed or postponed for at least two years
The first interviews will consist of a meeting with our Human Resources team. The interview, which will last approximately one hour, will serve as a chance for us to tell you more about our company, as well as for us to get to know more about you, beyond what’s in your CV. Applicants who are not based in Istanbul or Dubai may go through this first round over the phone. The interview format will be partial behavioral, partial case-based.
Candidates who successfully complete the first round of interviews will be asked in for a second interview, generally with one or more Partners. In this interview, the candidate will be asked to conduct a presentation on a topic that is pre-defined and shared at least a few days before the meeting date. This interview is also conducted on-site, and traditionally lasts one hour. The interview format will be partial role-play based (client – consultant), partial behavioral.
Candidates who successfully complete both rounds of interviews will then be made formal offers.
If you are interested in working with us, please fill the table below and upload your resume.