Private Equity Transactions
We bunch the client together with the right investor right after analyzing whether the client is suitable for private equity transactions and we act in unison with our client during all process.
Thanks to its longstanding ongoing relationships with private equity funds and venture capital investors, Toacton, fallows closely the investors’ concerned sectors, investment sizes and request whether minority or majority shares during investments.
- By analyzing client’s operational data and financial statements, determining client’s needs and objectives
- Analyzing business plans including future forecasts and areas of use of funds, completing missing items
- Introducing the company and its business plans to private equity and venture capital investors
- Obtaining the proposals and evaluating them with company partners
- Negotiating sales conditions with investors and signing the Letter of Intent
- Assisting the company in preparing the data that the investor would request during the due diligence process
- Negotiating the share sale or partnership agreement with investors
- Closing process
Request For Proposal For Services