Toacton Advisory provides investment banking services that enable our clients to achieve their strategic and financial goals, including the realization of liquidity, the acquisition or divestiture of business assets, or the attainment of a key partner for strategic growth. We are highly proficient in creating markets for privately-held companies as a means to achieve shareholder designs based on value, strategic/cultural fit, liquidity, or other transaction objectives.
We provide thoughtful representation to our clients at every stage of an M&A transaction. Our experience has taught us that successful deals result from a thoughtful, customized, and multi-faceted transaction process that maximizes value and financial consideration while minimizing risk for the client.
Our sell-side M&A engagements typically involve:
- Defining M&A objectives and performing a valuation analysis;
- Assisting in the preparation of a thorough, confidential memorandum which best presents the prospects and opportunities offered by the business to potential acquirers;
- Identifying a comprehensive list of potential strategic and financial buyers, including potential cross-border M&A counterparties;
- Overseeing management presentations and the due diligence process;
- Working with the client’s attorneys and accountants to anticipate and manage potential issues that may arise during the transaction process;
- Negotiation and structuring of a transaction to achieve the best possible price and terms; and
- Providing whatever assistance is needed to achieve our client’s objectives.